Brysk is specialized in managing major (mission critical) projects. Our project managers have a strong focus on the overall process to deliver high standard corporate headquarters buildings, data centers, R&D facilities, infrastructure and pharmaceutical projects. The client’s CAPEX business cases of our projects is between EUR 1M to EUR 150M. We provide a broad spectrum of capability whether it is strategy, programming, project management or cost consultancy from finding a location until Practical Completion.
- Strategic advice and Process Management
- Programme and Project Management
- Design Management
- Due Dilligence Assessments and Feasibility Studies
- Monitoring & Audit
- Contract Administration
- Turn Key (Fit Out) Projects
- Corporate Facilities
- Commercial Offices
- Data Centres
- Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
- Hotels, Leisure and Sport
- R&D Facilities
Our Project Managers can advise on strategy, design team selection, pre- construction, procurement of construction services and risk management.
Key subjects of our Brysk project management team;
- Project strategy to support business models
- Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies
- Business case and budget approval process
- Governance and reporting process
- Managing client teams
- Project auditing
- Construction programming
- Building and planning regulation approval (including localisation of design depending on the country of the projects)
- Change management (including tenant change)
- Health & Safety management
- Testing and commissioning management
- Handover management
- Defects resolution management
Managing the Civil, Structural, Architectural, Mechanical and Electrical design teams. Our Design Management Team make sure that our client’s project objectives, deliverables, employer and procurement requirements are met within the strategic programme. From creating design strategies to providing timely documentation.
Key subjects of our Brysk design management;
- Support and advise Client Strategy and Direction
- Tender a Client Design Team
- Translate Client aspirational vision into a Design Strategy with a Client Design Team
- Support Client Business case
- Implement Design Strategy
- Provide leadership, management and guidance to Client Design Teams
With our comprehensive knowledge of the property lifecycle, Brysk is a provider of due diligence and feasibility study services for construction projects. Our clients value the integrated experience and insight that our team brings to every project.
With our knowledge of specification levels, commercial benchmarking and supply chain performance, our clients benefit from a powerful integrated service to manage the risks that are inherent in property. Our output is a detailed report from an independent viewpoint that will help our clients to make decisions on their project.
Our analysis covers the entire range of property lifecycle-related decisions, from initial feasibility and construction cost analysis, through to site monitoring and project close out reviews and development interfaces. We bring impartial, up to date expertise to deliver an insightful and comprehensive practical monitoring service.
To deliver a successful complex project our Contract Administration service is key. Our experienced contract administrators provide construction solutions on fixed price, lump sum and management forms of contract (traditional or design & build). Our team has in depth (local) market knowledge to select from a long list a preferred contractors. Proper contract administration can mitigate contract disputes.
Key subjects of our Brysk contract administration services;
- project administration
- payment validation
- change management
- develop practical completion requirements and certificate
As part of Brysk’s vision to provide fully integrated property services, we offer fit out services, ensuring clients’ facilities represent the best in terms of working environments and value for money.
Brysk offers fit out for clients, and internal refurbishment services on existing spaces, on projects of any size and under all forms of contract including construction management. Our fit out teams represent high quality in the business, ensuring clients’ facilities are a delight to work in and represent real long-term value for money.